Pirelli W240 Winter Sottozero 2 Tyres Available in Henley on Thames
W240 Winter Sottozero 2
The ideal choice for sports cars and top end vehicles, balancing performance, safety and respect for the environment.
For demanding drivers, the WINTER SOTTOZERO™ SERIE II guarantees excellent performance on dry roads, in the wet and in the presence of snow. In temperatures below 7°C, it counters aquaplaning more effectively when compared to a summer tyre.
- Asymmetrical tread pattern: internal area
- Asymmetrical tread pattern: external area
- Patented I.B.S. technology for sipe construction
- New Temperature Dynamic Compound (TDC)
- Inclined grooves to increase lateral grip and reduce noise
- Longitudinal grooves to reduce aquaplaning risk Two ribs to increase tire rigidity
- Increased contact area even on irregular roads. Increased tire rigidity
- Excellent handling and grip in dry and wet conditions
- Safety on wet surfaces and enhanced handling in the dry
- Improved grip for traction and braking performance. Stability for improved handling
- Snow traction and riding comfort
- Safety and enjoyment when driving in autumn and winter weather conditions